Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've Been Gone

The hubby and I decided to take a much needed vacation and headed for Arizona. We wanted to show our support for that "battered" state by spending a little cash there. While we were traveling I took it upon myself to ask the "locals" what they thought of their governor and the "lawsuit". The results were surprising. Most people had no opinion whatsoever about Jan Brewer--governor of AZ. The only firm comment I got was "She's a drunk!" As to the lawsuit--most Arizonans looked perplexed when I asked them about it. "Who's being sued?" I find it amazing that while the country is anxiously watching to see what happens with Arizona's fight to secure it's border--most of it's citizens could not care less. Granted, most of my contact with the locals was at the gas stations or grocery stores, but come on???  I guess they'll pay attention when they're annexed into Mexico! 

No comments:

Post a Comment