- Giving illegal aliens legal status (Dream Act--failed)
- Agreeing with our *friends* the Russians, (Start--strategic arms reduction treaty) that we will reduce our nuclear capacity--if THEY will. (Who believes that???)
- Gay rights--dissolving the military's policy on "Don't Ask--Don't Tell" (passed)
- Omnibus Bill--a 1.1 TRILLION dollar "porkfest" (did not make it up for a vote--but they tried)
- Voted (I love this one) to keep the government "funded" through February. There had been talk of the collapse of the government if they didn't vote on this one. That ought to give you a warm fuzzy!
- Voted to extend the Bush tax cuts for another two years--in my opinion, the only bill worth the vote.
Monday, December 20, 2010
P.S. Have you noticed the U.S. Treasury is now printing coins that have "In God We Trust" written on the sides of the coins rather than on the coin itself? Point being: Once the phrase "wears off" it's gone for good. See any trend there?
Posted by SAVE AMERICA at 6:09 AM