Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ones to Watch!


Marco Rubio

I'm always griping about politicians these days so I thought it would be fun to play a game called "Whose your favorite politicians?"  I have a list of a  f.e.w. that I've been watching.

#1.  Marco Rubio from Florida:  straight shooter, direct, no nonsene, not easily distracted--if he keeps his "nose clean" he's got a great future.  Keep your eye on this one.
#2.  Jim DeMint:  one of the very few m.o.r.a.l. politicians still left out there.  He takes a lickin' but keeps on tickin'.  He always seems to come down on the side of "goodness".
 #3.  Paul Ryan of Wisconsin:  seems like a "lightweight" but I agree with almost everything he says.
Jim De Mint

#4  Sarah Palin:  You either love her or you hate her.  I LIKE her.  She's got moxy; not afraid of the big guys, says it like it is, and does all this while taking care of the family.  Just call her "super woman".
#5.  Mitt Romney:  If he wasn't so dang perfect--he'd be perfect.  I have to put him in here because I think he's one of the few politicians with enough business sense that he might be smart enough to pull us out of this financial mess.
#6.  Rick Santorum:  Nothing more than "common sense" here . . . but how long has it been since we've heard that?
#7.  Eric Cantor:  He's the "Calm 'pushing' the storm".  Quiet guy but he's tough.
Rick Santorum

 #8.  Chris Christie:  Not sure about this guy but he's sure cleaning house in New Jersey. . . AND, he put his family first during the holidays.  N.J. was hit by one of the biggest storms and he took his fam to Disney World because
that's what he promised them he'd do.  He took a lot of flack for it, but what they hey . . .
So--these are my "select few".  I'd like to hear about your favorite politician for whatever reason.  Maybe you've noticed someone I've missed.  Tell me who and why you like them.  They can't ALL be bad, can they?  Oh, I forgot about Anthony Weiner--but we have to excuse him because he's ill.  He's suffering from "little man syndrome"--we must give him time to get well.  NOT!
He gets My vote!

                        
                                   

Chris Christie
                        









No comments:

Post a Comment